Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

3 Comments Already

Fred S Said,
August 25th, 2010 @7:08 pm  

You can apply for an F-1 visa at a U.S. visa office in your home country if you have a SEVIS form I-20, a valid passport, and sufficient funds to support yourself while you attend school full-time.

I’m sure that the visa officer will want a full explanation about your failed I-485 application, but you seem well prepared to provide him with the details.

sjunis Said,
August 25th, 2010 @7:14 pm  

Yes, you can apply for your F-1 visa with the school. Sounds like you’ve been legally here the whole time. Good Luck!

Me Said,
August 25th, 2010 @8:09 pm  

Sounds like your screwed. Getting married seems to be what messed you up since it screwed up your status. I wouldnt apply for a h1b since it means your going to take a pay cut and probably wont have time to finish your degree since if you get fired, layed off or pass contract, you get deported.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers