Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

2 Comments Already

Karen B Said,
September 11th, 2013 @11:07 am  

Contact International Studies Abroad (ISA) – they can hook you up with a Canadian University with exchange partnerships in Florianopolis.

shoot Said,
September 11th, 2013 @12:03 pm  

You should contact the Office of International Affairs at UFSC. The website is
Send them an email and ask about cooperation agreements with Canadian universities.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers