Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

xEnax Said,
October 8th, 2013 @10:24 am  

That depends on your university. You can sign up for an internship abroad program and see if your university will want to give you credit for it: But the internship itself cannot say is only if your uni accepts the credits.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers