Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

4 Comments Already

laughxoxo Said,
May 4th, 2014 @10:46 am  

Yes its reccamended to do that to help save money!

Article92 Said,
May 4th, 2014 @11:38 am  

It’s alot cheaper to do this. Just make sure your university accepts the credits

ownpool Said,
May 4th, 2014 @12:04 pm  

You would need written permission from UM if you were already admitted. If you had not yet been admitted by the start of spring 2013 semester, you would need to ask UM if written permission were required. Registering and attending classes without permission, even as a non-matriculated student, at another college or university will automatically cancel admission to most universities.

Dorothy K. Said,
May 4th, 2014 @12:39 pm  

If you apply for admission as an Incoming Freshman to the Fall 2013 Semester and then you take courses at a Community College, it will screw up your admission, because you will no longer be considered an Incoming Freshman, you would now be a Transfer Student. A couple of problems could arise. First, Being a Transfer Student, you might find that you don’t meet the minimum number of credits to transfer from the Community College, which would set you back from being able to attend the university that fall. Second, if you do meet the criteria for transfer, you might find that some of your credits are not considered Course Equivalent, which would mean that you’d have to retake all of them at the university. That, of course, would be a waste of time and money. You’d be better off to see about getting admission to University of Miami in the Spring of 2013 (usually starts in January) or Summer of 2013 (usually starts in May).

Powered by Yahoo! Answers