Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

Louis Irving Said,
June 15th, 2014 @10:59 am  

You’d want to look at the G30 program, I guess – degrees taught all in English (of course, you’ll be taught Japanese too).

No university currently offers computer science though. Also, you’re about 6 months too late for 2013 entry – everything takes longer when you’re planning to study at an overseas university, so you need to start things about a year in advance.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers