Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

2 Comments Already

R T Said,
June 17th, 2014 @10:49 am  

Universities have different enrollment standards. You need to check the specific schools you want to attend. Usually they will say something like “ranked in the second quarter of your class and a SAT of xxx or better”.

You might also consider going to a community college and taking your basic courses, then transferring to a University for your major. In that case, your community college GPA would be what they looked at.

drip Said,
June 17th, 2014 @11:26 am  

Take your ACT/SAT ASAP. and take them again if you can before fall.
Most students score better the second time. If you do not get into any four year Colleges you can alway go to a community college for two years and transfer.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers