Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

Politically Correct Said,
January 31st, 2014 @10:45 am  

The countries that teach in English are the UK and Ireland. Your English is not that great by the way, the plural of university is universities, not university’s. An apostrophe is used for the possessive form of a noun, not for its plural.

You can look at the 100 or so British universities that offer Computer Science degrees to find the one that charges the lowest international tuition fee here Nobody is going to do that for you, if you are too lazy to do that for yourself, I suggest you stay at home.

Of course that does not mean you will be accepted because you also have to meet their academic standards and pass the English test.

Generally the further the university is from London, the cheaper the living costs will be.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers