Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

4 Comments Already

Proud Muslim Said,
April 7th, 2014 @11:17 am  

Why not turn to your parents?

drip Said,
April 7th, 2014 @11:24 am  

call up admissions at the CC and ask for a meeting. they can discuss everything with you.
Never heard of ATB exam

Au DeSuzanna Said,
April 7th, 2014 @11:29 am  

Go meet with the admissions counselors at the community college you are interested in. They will also have a separate financial aid representative that you can talk to as well. Sounds like you will need some developmental coursework to bring you up to college level math – which means you have to pass Geometry and Algebra II. You may also need developmental courses in grammar and English – mostly likely the college will give you a computerized test to determine your academic placement. There are ways you can prepare for those tests too – if you do well on them, you might save yourself an entire semesters of developmental courses – that really don’t go toward your degree. I wish you the best of luck.

eri Said,
April 7th, 2014 @12:22 pm  

No one offers the ATB because no one accepts it anymore. You must have a GED to attend community college, or any other college. You’re going to have to take it again. It’s now a federal requirement for all colleges. And if you can’t pass GED math, you won’t earn a degree – all programs require more advanced math.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers