Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

3 Comments Already

Carnac Yomama Said,
May 31st, 2014 @10:45 am  

You can’t start “your junior year at community college,” fool.

Sam Spayed Said,
May 31st, 2014 @11:21 am  

I think if you can’t manage more than a 1.7 at community college, you are going to flunk out miserably at a state university.

JQuick Said,
May 31st, 2014 @11:53 am  

Perhaps it’s not the classes, the college, or the professors that are stupid. The common factor is that you’ve failed your classes, while other student get A’s or at least get a passing grade. Changing schools won’t change that factor. You will still be your own self.

Transferring to a different CC won’t help fix your current GPA. In fact, doing so could substantially hurt your chances to raise your GPA. You must retake any classes that you didn’t pass at your current community college, because they are the only ones who can “replace” your old grades with better grades by repeating the courses. You need to look up your college’s retake/repeat policy to see how many courses you are allowed to repeat in order to replace the grades. Otherwise, repeating a course will only have the new grade averaged with the old grade. You should repeat any course in which you got an F or W/F, and get an A to have the most impact on your GPA. Repeat the F courses before repeating the D courses. Your bad grades will follow you unless you repeat them at your current CC.

College of the Redwoods and Humboldt State are well known as being the most popular choices for stoners. So, this may be an indication of the true source of your problems, but I’m only guessing. Not all students at those schools are stoners, but they certainly have the highest percentage of any other colleges in the whole state. Humboldt county has the largest amount of weed production in the state.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers