Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

3 Comments Already

Maya Said,
April 17th, 2013 @7:37 am  

sweetheart i ll give u a number of a consult who help my brother to do this studies in abroad i ll just give u the number of tht consultant so tht they may help u out fr sure:))))))))00 and more over more than England do ur couse in USA they give u best education than any other contry i ll suggest u to do ur studies in USA so tht u ll hav abetter future 9176670499 tis is the consultant no her name is manju u call call r mgs and get help for her:)))) hope my answer may help u all the best and good bless:))))))

Brad R Said,
April 17th, 2013 @8:23 am  

heey soz i got no answer but plz could you give me a site if you find out any :) )

Dam Engineer Said,
April 17th, 2013 @9:14 am  

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but many high school exchange programs have suspended exchanges with anywhere in what we typically call “the British Isles”. (I can’t comment on University level exchanges.) This is due to a difficulty in students getting visas. I can’t speak for other organizations, but YFU may be reconsidering British exchanges in 2012, but there are no guarantees that they will resume.
If I may, I would suggest contacting your local Rotary Club (just Google “Rotary” and the name of your city). While Rotary programs are more competitive and restrictive, they may have more on an ‘inside track’ for getting visas.
As a note, please make sure that that any organization that you choose is listed with the Council for Standards on International Educational Travel ( They routinely audit programs for quality. While it is possible that a good organization is not listed with them, it is less likely and I would advise doing more research on anyone that is not listed with them.
Also, have you considered other countries? If you want England specifically for culture or some other reason, then that’s fine. But if you’re just concerned about language, there are English-speaking programs to other countries (for example, YFU has programs to Australia, South Africa, Ghana, and India) and programs that do not require that you study the language before you go. If you don’t have your heart set on Britain, post another question and I’m sure you’ll get many answers.
Good luck to you!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers