Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

Cookie Said,
July 22nd, 2013 @10:28 am  

You can search for all chemical engineering degree courses starting in the UK in 2013 here:–FjNVCuIpQxLH6akkuWPE4Ck5AG-Ufy6/HAHTpage/search.HsKeywordSuggestion.whereNext?query=4810&word=CHEMICAL+ENGINEERING&single=N

Having had a quick look, I believe Heriot-Watt and Leeds universities both offer courses with a pharmaceutical element.

In Ireland CIT (Cork Institute of Technology) offer a chemical and biopharmaceutical degree course.

I’m afraid I don;t know about courses in the USA.

I hope this helps. For general information about chemical engineering visit

Powered by Yahoo! Answers