Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

Juanaquena Said,
July 30th, 2013 @8:07 am  

If you apply for, are accepted for, and accept a subsidized student loan for higher education and do not choose to use it to help pay for your summer classes, or if you do not take summer classes, then the loan money can be used for you 2011-2012 school year expenses.

No doubt you will talk (by phone or in-person) with a financial aid counselor at your school about any loans and any other financial aid issues you have. He/she can give you the best information.

Librarians–Ask Us, We Answer!
Find your local Public Library at:
Find your College/University Library at:

Best wishes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers