Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

Related Searches

1 Comment Already

Bayern Fan Said,
October 8th, 2010 @10:05 am  

It really depends on the level of courses which you are describing. Many universities will only accept courses for transfer credit if you supply a syllabus for them to study. They want to make sure that the difficulty and level are equivalent to what they are actually offering.

Also, by 112 units, do you mean 112 credits? If that was the case, I would be confused. In the United States a bachelor’s degree usually requires 120 credit hours of course work for completion of the degree. The vast majority of universities won’t accept more than 60 credit hours for transfer; the equivalent of two years of college. This is done so that the degree-granting institution is actually giving a degree to a student that actually did work in their school. I would recommend checking on this stipulation, or you could run into problems and lose a lot of the credits you’ve already complete.

Honestly, at this point, it might be easier for you to finish your degree at the University of the Philippines, especially since Sacramento State isn’t exactly a great college. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Hope I was able to help!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers